Setting Up a Wallet
Select a Wallet, add Networks & more
Note: To interact with the X528 DEX aggregator, you will need a Web3 wallet. Learn which wallets are supported by X528 and how to set them up.
2. Choose what device you want to install MetaMask on.
3. If installing for your web browser click on ‘’Add to Chrome’’
4. Click on ‘’Add extension’’
5. Once the extension installs, click on ‘’Get started’’
6. Click on ‘’Create a wallet’’
7. Set a password for your MetaMask wallet and click on ''Create''
8. Click on ‘’Reveal secret words’’
- This is your secret phrase make sure you store it somewhere safe. In the event of a device crash or a browser reset, this is the only way to recover your funds. It is recommended that you write it down. Most people write down their 12-word phrase on a piece of paper and store it in a place where only they can access it. (Make sure you write down the words in the correct order)
- In the event that your seed phrase is lost, MetaMask will not be able to assist you in recovering your wallet, and your funds will be lost forever.
- Never share your secret phrase or private key with anyone.
- Once you have written down your secret phrase, click on ‘’Next’’
9. Enter your secret phrase in the correct order and click on ‘’Confirm’’
10. Your MetaMask wallet is all set up, click on ‘’All done’’ to access it
You can access your Metamask wallet at any time by clicking on Chrome's extension icon and selecting the Metamask icon.